China Homelife India source directly from over 2,000 Leading Suppliers
China Homelife India will be the most effective platform for leading Chinese companies seeking to do business in India. Buyers are guaranteed the best quality products and a wide variety of suppliers to choose from at the show.
The China Homelife Trade Show India will bring you over 2,000 superior Chinese suppliers from the home products category, presenting a lucrative opportunity for importers, traders and buyers to source high quality products directly from manufacturers at competitive prices.
This year's show will have a dedicated focus on nine product segments: Agriculture & Food, Building Materials, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Home Appliances, Textiles and Garments, Home Products, Gifts as well as Lights and Lamps featuring leading manufacturers and suppliers.
Organised by Meorient International Exhibition Co. Ltd, Shanghai, a leading facilitator of Chinese business, the trade show will welcome visitors from not only India but also from neighbouring countries.
China Homelife is organised annually in twelfth cities across the world – Sao Paulo, Istanbul, Dubai, Johannesburg, Mumbai, Cairo, Amman, Warsaw, Mexico, Lagos, Nairobi and Almaty.The show connects over 6,000 high quality Chinese manufacturers with over 80,000 of the most important buyers in emerging markets.
Features of the show:
• Top 100 Chinese exporting companies will be exhibiting
• Access to high quality products with the most reasonable price
• New innovations and designs are presented
• Access to industry’s key decision makers
• More than 1,000 products to choose from
• VIP Buyer Program provides chances for free travel and accommodation
• On-site matchmaking facility brings you to the right suppliers.
With 22 years’ experience in the Chinese market, Meorient International Exhibition Co Ltd is committed to maximising network opportunities for importers, wholesalers and volume buyers with dependable Chinese manufacturers.
1. Photo ID Proof and Business Card are compulsory for entry for Pre-Registered as well as On-Site Visitors.
2. For security reasons, visitors are requested not to carry any bags into the exhibition.
3. Limited facility of left luggage counter is available at venue.
4. Housewives/ Children below 18 will not be allowed.
5. Dress code: Business Attire. (Inappropriately dressed people will be denied entry).
6. No Shopping.
7. Samples collected in the show will require Gate Pass issued by the Exhibitor, to be given to Security at the time of exit.
8. Non-Badged Visitors or any unauthorized activity will result in eviction.
9. Organiser accepts no liability for personal injuries sustained or loss/damage to property belonging to visitor.
10. Organiser reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend entry to the exhibition if the organizer feels it necessary for reason of security.
11. For your safety, please co-operate with our security.
12. Rights of Admission Reserved.
Date : 11 to 13 December, 2019
Venue : Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre
Address : Nesco Compound, Off Western Express Highway,
Goregaon East, Opp. Mahananda Dairy, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063, India
Show Timings: 10.00 to 17.00
Largest Sourcing Fair for Chinese products once a year chance for the best quality of Chinese products is here!
Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre
Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) is the largest and permanent exhibition centre, in the private sector, in India and was set up in 1991. BCEC consists of four halls occupying over 45,000 sq. mtrs of centrally air-conditioned space for conducting exhibitions. The halls are wi-fi enabled, have ample height, good lighting, well-designed ventilation and strong flooring to withstand even the heaviest machinery.
India is a vast South Asian country with diverse terrain – from Himalayan peaks to Indian Ocean coastline – and history reaching back 5 millennia. In the north, Mughal Empire landmarks include Delhi’s Red Fort complex, massive Jama Masjid mosque and Agra’s iconic Taj Mahal mausoleum. Pilgrims bathe in the Ganges in Varanasi, and Rishikesh is a yoga center and base for Himalayan trekking.
• Capital: New Delhi
• Population: 1.324 billion (2016) World Bank
• Prime Minister: Narendra Modi
• President: Pranab Mukherjee
• Official languages: Hindi, English
Tourism of India
A kaleidoscope of traditions, culture and vibrant geographies, India speaks for itself as a soul-stirring journey. From its dusty snow trenches, frolic coasts, gripping natural green to the mystic ravines of spirituality and clusters of cultural shades defining the raw beauty, India captures the heart of every tourist. Discover the different facets of this multi-coloured country as it shapes your vision at every of its fold. With the country's tourism branched into several forms, India has a chunk for every kind of a traveller.
For more information go to: http://www.tourism-of-india.com/
Meorient International Exhibition Co Ltd.
Larissa Zhou - Email - email@example.com